Huawei B818-263 white
- Compatible with 4G / 4G ++ LTE + LTE Advanced FDD 700/800/900/1500/1800/2100/2600 Mhz, TDD 2600Mhz frequencies, (Bands 1/3/5/7/8/20/26/28 / 32/38/40/41) 4G ++ 5CA up to 1.6 Gbit / s in download and 150 in category 19 upload with 256QAM modulation support, LTE 8 * 8 MIMO, aggregation up to 5 frequencies maximum at the times
- 3G DC-HSPA + / HSPA + / UMTS 900 / 2100mhz (Bands 1/8)
- WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n / AC in the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands up to 64 devices simultaneously (32 on each band), up to 250 meters of range.
- 2 TS9 connectors for external 4G antenna
- 2 Gigabit RJ45 ports (10/100/1000) including 1 LAN / WAN port
- 1 RJ11 port for analog or DECT telephone, to make and receive calls from the SIM card number, supports VoIP / SIP
- Complete interface for experts: Bridge mode, Reservation of IP and MAC addresses, LEDS extinction, Selection of frequencies, Change of router IP, Guest WiFi mode, DDNS, Integrated L2TP PPTP VPN client, supports reception and transmission of SMS ...
- Information page with Cellid, RSRP, RSRQ and SINR (perfect for pointing a 4G outdoor antenna)
- Slot for microSIM sim card, 1 Power On / Off button, 1 WPS button, 1 RESET button, 1 Power LED, 1 Internet Status LED, 1 Ethernet LED, 1 WiFi LED ,, 1 MODE LED, 3 LEDS signal strength of 3G / 4G / 4G ++ networks
- Dimensions (cm): 10.3 x 10.3 x 22.5 (h)
- Router weight: 750g
- Maximum consumption: < 24W
- Possibility to use the Huawei Hi-Link application (mobile WiFi) available on Apple Store or Google Play.
- 1 x EU standard mains charger (add UK mains charger for UK customers) , 1 x B818-263 router. Router interface in English, PDF manual in English available below. After-sales service in English offered by our services. 24 month warranty.
Link to download the manual: click here